Audible Magic licenses the use of its patented Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) technology so that developers may build platforms, apps or processes based on the identification of media content. Audible Magic’s ACR software and hosted services can tell you what’s playing (or what’s in the media file) and/or where you are in the timeline of currently playing media content. Audible Magic provides software development kits supported on Linux (64 bit), Windows (64 bit), OSX, iOS and Android.
To become a user, please:
- Register as a user of the Audible Magic Help Desk. (Note the small "Sign up" link near the bottom of the page.)
- Review the available developer packages here. You may need to purchase one.
- Sign the Test License Agreement (TLA) here: http://www.audiblemagic.com/test-license-agreement/
- Submit a Ticket and tell us what you want to accomplish.
- Look for an email from Audible Magic telling you we have updated your account. This usually takes one business day, after we receive your TLA.
Until you have done these five steps, the documentation available to you on our Help Desk will be very limited.
If you have any questions, please submit a Ticket and ask us. We hope you enjoy using Audible Magic's ACR services.