Content Registration Tools for Professional Organizations
Here in the Audible Magic Help Desk, software tools and processes are provided for professional media organizations to integrate content registration into their release and distribution workflows. These are simple tools. To use them you must be able to:
- use software utilities launched from a Windows or Linux command line interface
- create an XML file containing the metadata for each work being registered
- use SFTP services
If your company does not have the above technical expertise, please consider using an Audible Magic registration partner.
Getting Started with Audible Magic Content Registration
Choose a Technical Coordinator:
Designate a technical coordinator in your organization to manage your content registration process. This person must have a working familiarity with the Linux or Windows command line interface and must be able to connect to an SFTP account created by Audible Magic.
Notify us via Audible Magic Helpdesk:
If you have not yet created a user for this help desk, then do so now. Simply click Submit A Ticket at the top of this web page and follow the instructions. Put "Content Registration" in subject line of the ticket.
Get in touch about setting up your content registration with Audible Magic:
1. Register at the Audible Magic Help Desk
This is your point of contact with the Audible Magic support team. Be sure to use your company email address.
2. Submit a Ticket to Help Desk
Submit a Ticket and tell us what you want to accomplish. We will have our team get in touch with the available options.
3. Download the Content Registration Bundle
Download The Content Registration Bundle below. Unzip the file. The file contains the following:
- Teaming Up with Audible Magic: Content Registration
- The amSigGen application in Windows and Linux versions
- XML Schemas for Audio and Video and Ads
Upon registration approval, the Help Desk will guide you through the registration process.